I’ve always wanted to go more fantasy in this game which is one of the reasons I went with a new name for the project even though it is a spiritual successor to Dungeon Nightmares.
I decided to work on a new creature that would be elemental based and worked out how I wanted it to look.
This was the first design which I had mix feelings over and it didn’t feel threatening enough so I decided to go back to the drawing board.
A few hours later, i settled for this new improved look.
This was more to my liking and felt more elemental.
Finishing the Elemental Attacks
After I was happy with the new look, I had to finish adding the projectiles and damage output to the player.
The above clip shows the projectiles at work.
This one is a last minute move I added called the Rage Stomp. Overall, I am pretty pleased with this new addition and will direct me the right way for anything new I decide to create.